• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  meet me where the sky touches the sea; any
    You've got a light in your eyes, or is it just the dark in disguise?

She watches the boy get lost in his own thoughts, seemingly innocent and lost for a second, as she watches him she can't seem to subdue the urge to kill, to drown him and destroy whoever he claimed to be, though before he can even notice the sudden change in atmosphere, she smiles, glad that she had his attention back.

Though now the mare is lost in her own thoughts, just as he had been a few seconds ago. She can't seem to shake the feeling she had been trying to deny, she suddenly shrugs, unsure of if she had even heard his question.

She nods, trying to compose herself as he exchanges the greeting, finally snapping back when he laughs, his tone soft and inviting.
    "Yes, I would say so. I have been able to swim around and see Beqanna from the sea since I was small, so I'd say I can swim better than I can walk" she laughs softly for a moment before turning toward the sea "Have you done much swimming?" she asks, walking toward the water, her tail once again lightly dipped in the cool blue Ischian water.

She tilts her head to the side ever so slightly, looking back at the boy "Would you care for a swim?" her tone is soft, quiet and calm, though inside the guilt she feels has only been increasing.

Tasi

@[Aeolus] sorry this is garbage but I am trying to get back into writing! apologies for this taking so damn long, if you don't wanna continue then I'd be completely fine with that cause I know its been a while hehe

Messages In This Thread
    RE: meet me where the sky touches the sea; any - by Tasi - 12-25-2019, 03:59 PM