• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make a dragon wanna retire man [any]
    A U R U M N
    too hot, hot damn

I guess the best way to describe the look on my face when this dude approaches is "slightly intrigued". But not curious, I mean I could really care less man. Your ears are weird, but I'm not like, gonna lose sleep over it. Beqanna is an odd place after all. I'm sure your ears aren't even the biggest or most interesting in its illustrious history. But man, your sour look just makes the whole package kinda hilarious really. You should really work on that. Relax a little. 

And before I can even consider what you have to say, that chick from the field comes trotting over with that same innocent smile on her face. I'm beginning to think she's like some purity fairy that's come to haunt me. As long as she doesn't show up when I'm chatting up a female I guess...

My head moves from one to the other as they talk, trying to hide the boredom for the formalities. "Like she said, man. Just here to check it out." My voice doesn't hide the boredom. I nod as he introduces himself. "I'm Aurumn." My ears push back in indignation as he assumes I'm not military material. Besides all the crazy weeds I've possibly consumed in the past few years, I'm totally physically lit.

"Maybe I'm just that good." I say with a smirk. But nah man, I'm not gonna fight for some kingdom I just stumbled into. My eyes move sideways a little to Mari as she talks about residents. That sounds more my speed, but I don't like this dude's tone so I'm not about to just sit back on my ass while he keeps that condescending look on his mug. "Just call me Mr. Ambassador then." 

This can't end well.

make a dragon wanna retire man

Messages In This Thread
    make a dragon wanna retire man [any] - by Aurumn - 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM
    RE: make a dragon wanna retire man [any] - by Aurumn - 08-07-2016, 07:54 AM