• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek]
    She Decided To Start Living The Life She Wanted

The appaloosa filly was plopped on the ground with her twin brother, a father they never met and a mother who did not want them. They would surely die without anyone to support them, fresh newborns Espeon hoisted herself off the ground and onto her wobble newborn legs. She called out to any and all who could here her, she gazed at the faerie who fluttered away, the one who dropped her and her brother off. This den was cozy but something about it was eerie, the cave was lonely without only one or two others around. She could not see anyone else, only hear there cries every now and than. 

The colt who was already on his feet stood up and gazed around, he pressed his body against his sister trying to comfort the mare in this scary time. His silver spots reflected off the light provided in the den. we will be okay Espeon he said gently as he moved to nuzzle her shoulder. There mother might have dropped them off but she managed to name them before doing so. The colt was of a larger build than his sister, he was more of a draft while she was petite and slim.

Espeon

@[Romek]

OOC: Short and crappy but I wanted to get something up, in case romek still wanted to adopt foals:p

Messages In This Thread
    I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 11:21 AM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 04:05 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:12 PM