• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [any]

She held a breath. A cold and fresh breath was taken just before experiencing the feverish streams from the beast. As sudden as it came; and as sudden the pain - she did not suddenly let the air go. There was something numbing from neglecting her mind of oxygen - but this did not last. Her sweet lips burst with the air; a gasp sounding as if she was trying to catch another. It was really a sound of her succumbing to the burn he pressed against her fragile skin. The feeling was lasting.

Her blues were in hiding; all she could gather was his existence moved with the heat that lingered from him. It tip-toed along her in a manner that ironically procreated a chill over the untouched portions of her body - her perfectly pearled body.

”I did not.” Her glare erupted from their cover; it was a momentary strength that pulsed through - seamlessly acting out her voice into a message; a message draped over with a delicate silk to hide the ugly he so wittingly poked at, ”Come from heaven, that is.”

It was hard to acknowledge the stranger’s existence in the erratic ways he moved. But, in the moments at which his movements were thrown; her attention was regrettably not aware. It was slow, her pinked lips tightened, her eyes wanting to return to their cover could not - but forced to watch the assailing launch to her once unflawed surface. The crash. His teeth, it was an immediate distress that beckoned her throat’s chords to scratch themselves in a self-mutilating scream. It was not a pretty sound.

The alabaster toned dove was flawed; her canvas was torn and bloodied into a macabre of the creature’s doing. Her pupils retracted at the satisfaction that gleamed from him. All she could mind was how bright her life was; even from the inside - but there was no time to rule in her own fancied thoughts - it was removing the shock of the events that had transpired. If she accepted it - the sooner she would feel. The sooner the weakness would take over.

”But, you are not my god.” She could not fathom her complete position, as if she would know that this was not the time for her precise logic. ”And gods, they are meant for saving…”

She was bright in allure, slightly tainted with the red that protruded from her wound - but there was a dark undertone, something she could not muster from her company any longer.

”If you want my faith, I would need to see a miracle.”

She managed a space between herself and the god of bitter thirst, her neck dipped; her awe heavy on his every antic. She had imagined the situation could be repaired with her words; but something told her… no, she felt it - she felt his damage had just begun and he was only a wolf with the desire to scar her perfect self. She needed to prove she was worth more unflawed. There was a sickly manifestation she had for perfection; and this god itched at it.

AGLAECA

Come down to where all the others fell.
    Get lost in the dark to find yourself.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 08-07-2016, 09:17 AM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by aglæca - 08-08-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 08-08-2016, 10:31 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by aglæca - 08-09-2016, 06:54 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 08-10-2016, 09:05 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by aglæca - 08-22-2016, 10:37 PM