• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love is friendship set on fire - Jord

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    Well, it was not just the Tundra that was being punished, but all of Beqanna. The Deserts had disappeared – if she had to believe what others said – and all the kingdoms had their magic stripped away from them. Included any gifts and special magic that bound the habitants to the kingdom. But honestly, Igni had been too young when it all had happened. Yes she remembered her father with wings and his Tundra scar, but it made no difference now.

The thoughts are put away when Jord answers her question and Igni is interested to hear it. Even though she had been born here, she barely knew the others. She could use a friend and the dark mare at her side seemed friendly enough. Her gaze grows worried for a moment as Jord speaks about her past – or actually the fact that there isn’t one in her mind – but she cannot help but to grin amused as her new friend speaks about their king. ”No, Offspring isn’t my grandfather, I call him uncle Offspring, but we’re not really related. My father is one of his close friends though” she tells the other girl, still with a smile.

”Oh really? I don’t know any better than this. I was born here, both my parents live in the Tundra and my grandfather lives here too. Is it that much colder here?” Igni is curious, genuinely wanting to learn more about the outside world. She had barely ventured out, the Tundra was all she knew. But at the same time she knew that the kingdom was good enough for her, it was home.

The wall had been built by magic, but it hadn’t been Beqanna’s magic. And therefore it still stood. It had been one of the Tundra’s former generals that had built it and it still stood. Just as their sauna, which had been given to them by the Chamber’s king. ”It’s this way” she says at the same time as she points her nose in the right direction. Igni presses her muzzle against Jord’s shoulder before taking off in a light trot. It doesn’t take them long to reach it and the blue roan mare cannot help but to grin as she takes in the sight of the entrance.
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

Messages In This Thread
    Love is friendship set on fire - Jord - by Igni - 08-19-2016, 03:37 PM
    RE: Love is friendship set on fire - Jord - by Igni - 08-29-2016, 07:29 AM