• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  With hope and light (neutral, herds)
    Ethaethe smiled when she heard a mare's frantic calling for a stallion. Chezter. She grinned. She knew where he was...dead. He was better off that way. She watched, eyes glaring as the stallion and Maus offered to help her find him. She was contimplating on leaving when she noticed the bay overo's right hind leg. It was lame.

Ehtaethe let a small chuckle. So many way's to torture her. Should she let her go with the others, then haunt her by following her? Or should she go up there and blurt out her secret? She decided on a third, and made her way over there.

"Excuse me, who or what are you looking for?" she asked. "I couldn't help but over hear. She looked at the stallion, Willow. Bad idea. She felt her heart skip a beat, then her face flood with color. She gulpped and turned her face away. "I'd be happy to help, I know my way around here fairly well." she let a evil smile flash briefly on her face before turning it into a look of concern.

Messages In This Thread
    With hope and light (neutral, herds) - by Keifer - 08-29-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: With hope and light (neutral, herds) - by Ethaethe - 08-29-2016, 10:44 AM