• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The pain washes out-Tears
    (ooc: Short 'n' sweet, I like it. Smile )
    Ethaethe just stood there a moment, her frozen heart thawing. Maybe torturing others wasn't her thing anymore. Maybe she was ment for more. But how could she know? The entities had lost their power. She couldn't just find out what her meaning on life was. She couldn't see what her future held. She sighed when the stallion said the same thing back to her. "I want to go home." was all she said. She lifted her head off his shoulder and nosed his neck.

She stood there, and let him cry for a bit before backing up slowly. This moment was tender, she wanted to always have it. She would remember this, always. "I think I found the horse i can tell 'I love you' she said with a playful smirk.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The pain washes out-Tears - by Hamster - 08-30-2016, 12:36 PM
    RE: The pain washes out-Tears - by Ethaethe - 08-30-2016, 01:24 PM