• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i pretend i'm burning bright; spindlewinter
    I pretend to close my eyes;
    I pretend I'm burning bright.
    Well so finding my daddy has not been working out so well, in that I still do not know where he is. But I mean, new friends are good too, especially nice shaggy new friends who cuddle up close and make the cold a little less...a little less all the way down in my bones. And even if my sparky little fire friend is gone, well at least I have some wings to wrap around me and keep me warmer. Not really warm, exactly. I haven’t been warm since the fire went away. But less cold is still good.

Oh, good thing the whole world is not tundra, though. I would be turned to ice for sure by now.

Anyhow, wings are not company, and I am a lonely Lily. The forest has been good to me, providing me with several fun companions over the years--well, okay, months--I have known it, and so I figure why not give it another shot, right? So with a deep breath and a fortifying snort, I set out into the woods to find a new friend.

((...this is intended to be taking place before Lilitha finds Romek, because ~*~timelines~*~))
    Lilitha

Messages In This Thread
    i pretend i'm burning bright; spindlewinter - by Lilitha - 09-03-2016, 04:01 PM