• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the witch is in
    [style].sundaypic2{background-image:url("http://barbellsandbeakers.com/beqanna/witchflygif.gif");width:500px;height:500px;z-index:1;border:black solid 1px}.sundaytext2{z-index:2;width:400px;height:370px;position:relative;top:20px;overflow-y:auto;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;font-family:times;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.4;filter: alpha(opacity=40);padding:10px;}.sundayname2{z-index:3;position:relative;top:30px;color:#ffffff;font-size:25pt;font-family:times;letter-spacing:10px;}.sundayquote{z-index:7;position:relative:bottom:80px;color:#000000;font-family:times;font-size:8pt;}[/style]
    If there's one thing that remains unchanged about Sunday, it's her love of company and others. Where others might have a malicious bone or tooth in their body, Sunday lacked all of that. She was quick with a smile, even quicker with a compliment, and not one to be put off by any situation. Her homeland - the place that took her in when she was nothing more than a shivering mess of a creature? - was gone. This was upsetting, but she powered through. The Amazon way.

But they weren't the Amazons anymore.
    The jungle was gone, and in its place stood a glimmering coast. It was rocky, but it was just as lush as the land before. Generous, giving - like a mother. Like women. Really, it was fitting. Jungles can be inhospitable, but this Coast was loving. Nurturing. It spoke more to Sunday than the brooding jungle did.

"Lagertha," she greets, her smile wide and quick. She knows the mare is not one that prefers touch, so she avoids nipping her. Naga then shifts from her panther form, and Sunday can remember her - though like a dream. A vision of a land that no longer exists, far far away. "Yes, quite a change, quite a new home. I do believe I remember you, Naga. It's wonderful to see you again. Looks like we're now the Sisterhood of the Sea!" She allows a light laugh at this.

"I'm afraid I missed the commotion. I seem to have fallen asleep and when I woke up..." she shrugs to indicating this. Moss still clung to the bits of her dark mane, the last remnants of the jungle. "Looks like the earth grew over me."
    SUNDAY

never put your faith in a prince. when you require a miracle, trust in a witch

Messages In This Thread
    the witch is in - by Sunday - 09-16-2016, 03:51 PM
    RE: the witch is in - by Lagertha - 09-21-2016, 01:28 PM
    RE: the witch is in - by Naga - 09-21-2016, 02:18 PM
    RE: the witch is in - by Sunday - 09-22-2016, 07:12 AM
    RE: the witch is in - by Lagertha - 09-25-2016, 08:04 PM