• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL }
    breaking waves of change
    It is on the mountain, after she and her small group of Amazons gather to give their support and ask for forgiveness and petition, when she feels a burst of energy from the mountain, a strong sense of acceptance and success. She feels a new wave of umph pulsing through her body, she looks to the others, she knew what this meant. Her legs began to tingle and jump, like when you get restless leg syndrome. She prances a few paces forward, realizing that this must be the fairies way of showing them the way to their new home.

It was steep descent, but she pushed on, checking behind her to make sure her fellow sisters were safe. This was it, here she was...a Queen, leading her beloved Amazons home. Though she knew this would be different, and she had no idea what the fairy decided for them. Would they be given another jungle? Maybe a tick forest of pines? Maybe a desert? But as they move on through the thawing lands below the base of the mountain, Naga notices the trees getting sparse, yet...it seemed to be getting just a little warmer. As she followed her hooves beyond an almost perfect treeline of thick pines...her green eyes widened in awe as her feet then planted.

"My....my sisters.....THIS is our new home!!"

Before them, stood the expanse of The Coast, their new home. Charcoal sand beaches lined the expanse cliffs and dunes surrounding them. Dune grasses tossed lightly in the salty, damp breeze, and gulls sang. The water seemed to glow vibrant, rippling hues orange and red as the sun began it's descent, the silhouettes of bottle nose dolphins leaping and bobbing along the glowing horizon. Fluffy vanilla and cotton candy clouds had beams of soft orange light spouting out from behind them. The ocean lapped the shoreline in bubbling rhythms that made Naga's heart soar. She felt light, happy, this was not the jungle, but something about it felt like home. Like the spirit of the jungle now pulsed and breathed within the roaring of the wild ocean waves that crashed into the tall slate cliffs, and up and over the rock formations closer to shore. She couldn't contain her joy, her excitement at this land's sheer beauty. She then charged forward, letting our a victorious, beckoning call, ready for the women to join her in her dash down through the deep, soft grey sand underfoot down to the shore. She gave a few crooked bucks of happiness before slowing to a bouncy trot, her rump teetering up and down with each step. Her compact form turns on her haunches and faces the woman now. She takes a moment to catch her breath, a smile spread across her dark lips.

"We are here, this is it. I know it is not the jungle, but look around us. This beach, these cliffs and amazing eroded natural statuary is all ours. Now...it is time to get serious. I want to thank you all for putting your support in me, and taking the dangerous trek up the mountain with me. I also want to thank you for giving me a chance. I know there have been many before me that have let us down, but, I want you all to know that I won't let you down. I can assure you my undying loyalty and love for you and this new home of ours. I swear to it.

For those who do not know me well, let me introduce myself properly or reintroduce myself for those who do know of me.

I am Naga, I came to the jungle as a weanling to escape my horrid mother. Scorch found me, shivering and wet on the border, and took me in, Rhy was there too. Ever since then, they and the other sisters raised me to be a fine diplomat. Other than my normal diplomatic duties, I also played babysitter for many of the children of the jungle. Playing hide and seek and telling stories. Though, I had a rough first time pregnancy and had to miss one of my missions that I was assigned to go on with Joscelin, as I was heavy with twin fillies. Though once they were old enough, I returned to my duties. I cleaned up the carnage from the war in my panther form, and I had to travel to the Deserts to find Rhy and Anguisette after the war. I served and protected the jungle with all my might, it was my savior. And now, I am here to pay it back. I am honored to be your queen, and I will do my best to serve and protect all of you and our new home.

Now that you all know me, I would like to know all of you. Please, I would like to start with learning your names, and one fact about your life. I want to get to know all of you!"

She never dreamed this day would come, her heart was doing back flips. She paused to look over her sisters, her family, her friends. Giving them ample time to step forward and tell a little about themselves to her. As soon as the last one finishes, she nods to them happily, finally glad to hear from each of them. Then her green eyes flicker to both Hestia and Lagertha, letting out a deep nicker, inviting them to step forward. Through all this, her voice is strong, yet easy to listen to, very velvety and sultry. Lovingly asking for their attention, yet not demanding it. She wanted to be sure to lead lovingly, with a firm yet gentle hand.

"As I am new at this, I have chosen two experienced sisters to aid me in both peace keeping and the training of warriors, if there is ever need for them. I would like to introduce Hestia, my Adviser, she has been a sister for generations beyond my life, and knows much about the history of the jungle. She is wise and strong of wit. She will also be the head of the Peacekeepers. And...last but not at all least, I introduce, whom many of you already know, Lagertha. She will be our General. She will be overlooking the training of the warriors as well as an adviser for the protection of the Coast. Since we have no need for war at this time, we will only be working on defense."

She hopes her choices of advisers are accepted by the rest of the sisterhood, though she knows in her heart she made the right decision on both. She lets it sink in a moment, nodding to both of them with a loving look on her face, extending her muzzle out to them one by one as a gesture of respect and trust. She then looks back to the women before her, old sisters and new. She is eager to see them grow to be how they once were, but they must work together to achieve that again.

"As for the rest of you, please come forward and stand beside the adviser of with what caste you would like to be in. If you have any questions about the castes or ranks, please see me or ask the head of your cast, Hestia or Lagertha. If you do not wish to be in a caste or do not know what you would like to be in just yet, you may continue to stand in front of me.

As my first orders of business in this new land I would like to see you all explore the land, get to know it. There are many caves to explore and borders to learn. Once you are finished, please come back to me with your ideas for names for our new land, since we are no longer Amazons of the Jungle.  We will then hold a voting meeting to find out which name to choose.
    Lastly, please keep recruiting in the meantime, and if you can, look for our sisters and bring them home!

That is all for now. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me."

With that she let them to their dividing into their chosen castes, nodding a formal welcome to all who passed by her. She felt love for all of them, she hoped it emanated into their souls. She hoped her love and trust in them would be reciprocated. Her heart felt it, the loss of the jungle seemed to break her. But, now, now that she is here, now that she sees her fellow sisters roaming the shores of this new frontier....there is hope.
    Naga

OOC: HELLOOOO GUYS!! Welcome to our new home!! I have a document made up right **HERE!!!** That you can edit with your ideas and suggestions. I have some ideas written already, but you may add to them and add your suggestions!!! Just be sure to pick a color and let me know who is which color! Smile Once we get all our name suggestions in, I will post a poll so we can vote on the new name!!

You do not HAVE to answer this IC, unless you would like more points for them,  but it would be nice, that way Naga can get to know everyone formally!! If you choose to post OOC, please just let me know where you would like your pony and say they were there!!

Messages In This Thread
    Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Naga - 09-16-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Djinni - 09-16-2016, 08:13 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Sunday - 09-19-2016, 04:38 AM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Adalyn - 09-19-2016, 07:42 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Nayl - 09-23-2016, 02:07 PM