• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL }
    I am not afraid.
    Celeana
    It pains her to see them like this. Excited, and for what? The Jungle was gone and it seemed she was the only soul still mourning the killing of her-their homeland. Were they out of their mind? The Jungle, She's DEAD. And of them, her sisters have moved on, leaving her in the dust of change.

She follows the group lingering at the flank in an eternity of silence until they reach their new "Home". She was both accepting and excited about the sisterhood's new home but her soul ached for the Jungle, as if a part of her had died with her homeland. Verdant eyes search the scenery, as the sea air played at the tufts of her ears. To say the least she was disappointed.

She hoped the Beqanna Fairy had gifted them with a rejuvenated Jungle but to her surprise, they had received a coastline. Dotted with bountiful vegetation and outcropping cliffs, where sea water licked the white sanded beaches. This was indeed all too new to the speckled girl.

With weary eyes the girl allows her gaze to meet Naga, "I'm Celeana." She allows a faint, fake smile to form on her ebony lips. This change, is too much for her. 

Originally she could handle a change in leadership first Lexa, a friend someone she could even call family. Then the line was crossed when her home, her only home was killed in an instant, and just like that it all revolved back to here. A future, she would have to make herself adjust too. She would have to make herself strong again, and slay her demons as she had done in the past.

I don't know what this is but I've had a writers block for like forever.
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Naga - 09-16-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Djinni - 09-16-2016, 08:13 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Sunday - 09-19-2016, 04:38 AM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Adalyn - 09-19-2016, 07:42 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Nayl - 09-23-2016, 02:07 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Celeana - 09-30-2016, 05:44 PM