• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

I want to walk with you on a cloudy day
    In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high

the water touched her hooves and for a moment her attention is snagged. earth eyes slide down and focus on the foamy cusp of water, the edge of the sea that is so big she cannot fathom it. it is wild and untameable and she wondered if THAT was why this home had been given to them. they of the jungle were wild and just as untameable and though they may miss the lushness of foliage hybris sought to find a reason for it all.

if the jungle was to be taken and the SEA to be given what was the reason?

the pale mare exhaled and then looked back to her company. "i am hybris." had she been here long? "an eternity, it seems, though by now i am surely forgotten." she had been here long, but she had been gone long, too.

"and you, nayl? have you always been a sister?"

Come away with me, in the night
    Come away and I will write you a song

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 09-23-2016, 02:39 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 09-25-2016, 11:45 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-26-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 09-27-2016, 11:09 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ainlif - 10-03-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Lagertha - 10-06-2016, 01:03 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 10-07-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 10-11-2016, 11:22 PM