• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any
    Djinni doesn't dislike any of the sisters, but she is finding the sisterhood itself to be trying. The lot of them bicker worse than family, and Djinni cannot blame them., A few of the ideas tossed around struck her as foolish and impossible to execute, but she knows that they are a fledgling realm. They have time to grow, to learn, and to advance. She's not ready to give up on them yet.

"I liked the seashore," she says with an easy grin. They've both admitted that their reasons for joining the Sisterhood were not even remotely similar to those given in the spiel to potential recruits. There is something freeing in that, something wholesome in admitting that it is not blood or love or sisterhood that brought them to the land by the sea.

The dun mare looks down at her ankles when Vakarian asks about her jangling chains. "Payment for services rendered," she replies simply, knowing that its not quite the answer that Vakarian was looking for. She's revealed her color changing to Lagertha, but beyond that has kept her capabilities a mystery. She'llh never reveal herself entirely, but she supposes that there is no harm letting someone else in on that bit of her identity.

"I think they match better this way," She adds, changing in the blind of an eye from a smokey grullo to a brilliant palomino.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any - by Djinni - 10-15-2016, 01:32 PM