• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    "I was starting to think you didn't know how to smile," Djinni says, the teasing tone of her voice clearly lighthearted and well-intentioned. She has turned to see the scarred General approaching, shifting her position in the sand to better face the taler mare. The first time she had met Lagertha, the scowling mare had left immediately for a nap, and the second time she'd barely stuck around long enough to instruct Djinni to lead a stranger back to the coast. Neither meeting had cemented and opinion of the steel grey mare in Djinni's mind, but she is pleasantly surprised to discover that the other mare can, indeed, smile.

She's not forgotten the question that Lagertha had asked, but it is not in her nature to be entirely forthcoming. instead, she turns her grullo coat a pale shade of coral (complete with darker primitive markings and tobiano splash across her withers) in less than the time it take her to say: "I just got back something that I'd lost."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 10-11-2016, 07:57 AM