• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; hestia, any

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

In all his motha fudgin' splendor, the purple stallion lands delicately upon the shores of the coast. One glittering nail then the next until all four are rested in the damp black sand. The white glittered wings fold neatly along his spine while he gives the place a 'once over'. The kitty cat queen had asked his purpleness to join up with her and the sisters. Sisters?! How could he say no? He had moved through the skies with ease. He had not been born with wings but with the reckoning came changes. No longer was he a healer (as he found out when he bit his tongue and tried to heal it up) but instead he could fly. 

How perfectly unusual.

So now, as splendidly long limbs move him up the sandy embankment to actual soil, the duo tones pools catch sight of another. A ringing clear tenor call exits his lips for a few short moments before a smile replaces his. The velvety stallion plucks his way neatly over the ground before he offers a small dip of his skull, white mane glinting in the sun. "Well hello there, dearie." The rhythm of his voice breaks the quiet with it's sing-song manner. "I do believe your lovely queen invited me to Nerine." He purrs the words casually while looking around at the gorgeousness of the land. The sea salt in the air spurred excitement and the rhythmic lap of the ocean water caresses his very soul.

Bowie's attention flits back to the mare as he cocks his head slightly, smiling at her genuinely with the careless ease of a boy. "I'm Bowie...pleasure to meet you, love." The smooth words hang in the humid air of water and land. Two toned eyes lay upon the other with careful intrigue, lobes peaked forward as he waited for her reply.

Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    well, well, well; hestia, any - by Bowie - 10-09-2016, 08:20 PM
    RE: well, well, well; hestia, any - by Hybris - 10-11-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: well, well, well; hestia, any - by Bowie - 10-12-2016, 10:45 AM