• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all sylva(ians?)

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Kreios was gone.

How long had it been since she had laid beside him? Felt his touch? Smelled his scent on her skin? Sylva was quiet and Ygritte can no longer feel him. She was frightened at first. The mare had forgotten what it was like to be on her own...to be without Kreios. Their children were grown enough to survive without their parent's constant meddling but still, she calls for them as well as any other member of her home.

The salmon and bay woman emerges from her place of rest to an opening that would allow for them all to gather. It does not take long for Marlyn to find her mother. The painted girl gives her mother a loving nudge before falling in with the other gathering equines.

Amber eyes watch and she can not help but smile broadly to all the horses that had chosen to followed the spotted stallion. This was their home and Ygritte could not let them down. With a soft cough, Ygritte begins.

"Kreios is absent. I am stepping up in his place to help run Sylva till he returns." She speaks calmly and clearly while meeting the gaze of every horse. "I can not tell you how happy my heart is to see all of your faces and I hope that you will decide to stay under my leadership but I am giving you the option to leave if you should like. but I hope you decide to stay." Her voice clips off as she takes a deep breath. "Those who do stay, I need your help desperately. I would like for everyone to start recruiting. I know there are homeless and displaced horses looking for just the kind of home as Sylva and I ask that you seek them out." Ygritte worries briefly about a possible attack from another territory but for now Sylva needed to build her numbers.

Ygritte.

Messages In This Thread
    all sylva(ians?) - by Ygritte - 10-09-2016, 09:55 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Blazing Sunfall - 10-10-2016, 09:59 AM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Ygritte - 10-14-2016, 04:02 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Blazing Sunfall - 10-14-2016, 05:55 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Jedi - 10-16-2016, 01:28 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Raxa - 10-16-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Blazing Sunfall - 10-17-2016, 07:41 AM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Jedi - 10-18-2016, 07:44 PM
    RE: all sylva(ians?) - by Blazing Sunfall - 10-18-2016, 08:03 PM