• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A bit overwhelmed
    Also, as for naming!!

(welcome!!)

I like to try to use translated versions of the names I like!! Maybe use google translate to find Ruby or Sky in different languages Smile Or think out of the box!! Like scientific names for animals, or look up baby name sites and look for some unique names and check the name database and name reserves to see if they are taken Big Grin ALSO there are also names in the database listed as "unknown" for all their info Smile I believe you are allowed to use names that are completely "unknown" like player, gender, traits, bloodline are all unknown, then you can use those Smile (though officer or owners correct me if this has changed)
    But since a lot of names are taken, you have to really get creative, but sometimes it is the most creative names that spur your writing muse Big Grin

I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck finding fun names!!

Messages In This Thread
    A bit overwhelmed - by Chaeli - 10-12-2016, 02:07 PM
    RE: A bit overwhelmed - by Kortnee - 10-12-2016, 02:17 PM
    RE: A bit overwhelmed - by Chaeli - 10-13-2016, 06:57 PM
    RE: A bit overwhelmed - by Kyra - 10-13-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: A bit overwhelmed - by Queenie - 10-14-2016, 02:19 PM