• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Great things come in small packages, any

She is romping, rolling, stomping and hopping along in the snow, playing her games when the stallion notices her. He does far sooner than she notices him, as she's preoccupied herself. She isn't exactly struggling, as she's used to this mess, but we'll say she's certainly not getting along as easily as he is, having much longer legs. The snow does a good job at softening his steps, but she finally hears him as he nears her from behind and off to the side.

Turning her head to see him slowing his pace beside her, she looks up to meet his smiling face and easily returns it with her own. He is about as tall as she remembers Weir being, and is black with white spotches. His hair is tangly, and his winter coat is generous and shaggy. Like hers! Although he wears his better, she thinks. Hers is wooly and thick, and makes her look a lot more poofy and round. The young girl is plenty plump underneath it, but her cloudy colored coat makes her look and feel like a big fluff ball.

Lightly tossing her forelock out of her vision, she beams up at him through big blue eyes as he greets her and offers her a path. Giggling softly with her tinkering little laugh, she nods. "Well there is just sooo much of it, isn't there?" She says, voice somewhat high pitched and feminine, and accentuates her words with a wave of her small head encompassing the expanse of white covering the whole meadow. He speaks his name and she looks back up at him with a little pop of her nose. "Hi, Uconn! I'm Smidgen." Her smile turns sweet, which softens her eyes. "I'm going to the place called Taiga. One of my friends' lives there. Have you ever been there?" And will you come with me? She does not add, though it is the next question on her mind. This man seems nice enough, and she does hope he would like to be friends. He has offered to pave her way, after all. She thinks that's a good sign.

Smidgen!

Great Things come in Small Packages

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Great things come in small packages, any - by Smidgen - 11-15-2016, 12:03 AM