• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm peppa pig, and this is my little brother george; magnus/any
    And so come the duties that every leader dreads; the foreign visits. Seeing what else is out there; who else survived this wretched Reckoning. So few were left to fan the flames of Beqanna. So few left to tend the land, and to care for it. He wondered if this is what the fairies had wanted; a culling of life, a limiting in power. Those who had not died, had moved on. Those who were left; well, they languished.

Ashley’s lip curled when he thought of the fairies. Their self-righteousness made him shiver with anger, and though he had his abilities back, there were so many who didn’t. Maybe one day that would change, but for now, things were as they were, and there was no changing that.

The swim from Ischia put his mind at rest for the time being, and when he rose out of the depths, he shook off the water—and the fins—and regained his composure with a straight, sleek back, auburn colored hair, amber eyes, and thick feathered wings that matched the ginger tint in his coat. There was something to be said about presenting the best face forward to your contemporaries. Though he cared little for them, he cared very much of what they thought of him. If they remembered him; his greatness. Had he ever really been great?

And so, to the mountain he goes. No, not that mountain. There is another, small mountain behind it, one that spews smoke and fire. The trees are less dense here, but the soil is rich. Ashley’s nostril’s flare and he spreads his wings slightly at the smell of Sulphur. The constant burning sensation is not one that he enjoys. So unlike the wet thick atmosphere in the jungle. Here the air is dry, and warm, but he does not like it. Best to conclude his business here and be done with it.

“Magnus, and any who wish to come, I beg you come treat with me, as a representative of Ea and the Island of Ischia.”

ashley
    I walked the path, it led me to the end.

Messages In This Thread
    i'm peppa pig, and this is my little brother george; magnus/any - by Ashley - 11-18-2016, 04:35 AM