• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS)
    The beach has long been absent of any hoofprints save her own and Nayl's, but she heeds the summons like the good little follower that she isn't. When Naga invites them all - women, men, and children - to follow her and pledge themselves to the kingdom, Djinni does not.

"I came for the Sisterhood," she says to no one in particular, "I won't pledge myself to a Fellowship." As they all (and who will they all be, really?) follow Naga, Djinn turns away and heads north along the sea.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS) - by Naga - 11-23-2016, 01:09 AM
    RE: TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS) - by Djinni - 11-23-2016, 02:11 PM