• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    There had been talk of the pledging since her first day on the shore, yet Djinni had long ago stopped waiting for it.

Their leaders had disappeared, leaving only herself and Nayl. (And the stallions, but they have never belonged, and so she does not count them). She has grown accustomed to the silence of the beach, with only the sounds of nature for company. The sisterhood of Nerine seemed to have faded away, and to Djinni, who had never been quite certain that she wanted it, it had seemed a blessing in disguise.

And yet just as she has accepted her new life, it had changed again.

Naga had returned, summoning the missing, asking them to pledge themselves to an idea that Djinni had never heard voiced aloud. She had refused to swear herself to a lie that she was lead to believe, and so she has walked the shoreline for several hours. Have they pledged themselves? Who are they? Would Nayl do it too?

Djinni is growing physically tired but her mind still spins, and she paces the moonlit shoreline with dark eyes.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 11-26-2016, 07:54 PM