• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    The beginning of this conversation feels old and timeless. It reminds her of the traditional way kingdom had once answered to the call of newcomers. But, for always, that might be the way Lucrezia comes to greet others. It is all she knows, and anything different is foreign to her but is never unaccepted by her. She is always warm and welcoming to new ideas that all play in part to the greater good beyond her.

The black stallion offers her a grin and a polite bow of his head in greeting to her. She smiles at his thoughtfulness in the gesture. “A pleasure to meet you as well, Dahmer.” Her voice is still warm and sweet. The skills of being friendly and mindful of another have been mastered easily by her. Lucrezia has never thought anything more of ensuring guests and newcomers were given but the highest welcome to where she lived. However, his next comment is rather out of the ordinary for her. “Thank you,” she says with a blush hinting slightly at her cheeks. Lucrezia has been given compliments before. She was not a stranger in knowing she had inherited striking characteristics and beauty.

“Although I could say the same about your blue eyes too. They are very striking on you.” She adds with a small smirk spreading across her lips quickly followed by a light laugh. Lucrezia has never forgotten her sense of humor, despite her normal business mannerism when it came to meeting others. The mare did always prefer to have conversations that were filled with humor and wit, but she knew when it was time to be serious and dedicated to any task that needed to be completed.

Her head tilts to the side at his next question. The smile still lingers on her small lips, as her nutmeg eyes light up playfully. “I have been here for a while now, ever since Magnus and a couple others petitioned for the land at the Mountain.” She recalls her and Magnus’ meeting easily and when he had invited her to Tephra. She could never thank Magnus for what he had done—for allow her to have a safe haven and another chance to start over in a healthy way. “Magnus is wonderful, isn’t he?” She says admirably, though it is friendly and genuine. Her relationship with Magnus had started off on the right foot right away.

At the mention of the volcano and now snow, she laughs. “Yes, the volcano is rather interesting. I have yet to explore it truly.” She says peering over her shoulder to take a look at it. “I don’t think you’ll ever have a chance of seeing snow here.” Lucrezia turns her head back to meet his blue gaze. “I never really liked the snow anyway. It’s a little too cold for my liking.” The sun was always more warm and welcoming than the bitter cold in her opinion.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Lucrezia - 12-04-2016, 03:38 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM