• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Dahmer loves the way she blushes at his compliment. His grin widens as he watches her become sheepish for a brief moment, before her own laughter mirrors his. Lucrezia offers him a compliment in return and the black beast flutters his eyelashes playfully. "Oh, you flatter me," he coos. He takes an instant liking to the feathered mare, though he wonders why he's feeling so... giddy. Dahmer's adult life could be, perhaps, the sole reason the word "slimy" was born into existence. Not that he's not proud or anything.

Lucrezia, though... he could be a good boy around Lucrezia.

He listens intently as she tells him about her time in Tephra. The stallion takes special note that she has been here since the creation of the territory. Magnus must be a decent ruler, as he had expected. She presents him with a question about the King that didn't necessarily require Dahmer's agreement, but he nods yes all the same. His meeting with Magnus had been brief, but the other stallion exuded friendliness, and Dahmer had supposed he needed a bit of that in his life.

She turns her lovely face away to gaze at the volcano and he does the same. He was quite curious about it. "Perhaps we should explore it sometime, then?" He pauses, his blue eyes shining with devilment, "You just have to promise you'll protect me when it gets dangerous."

All joking aside, however, "there's not much I hate more than snow."

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM