• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any
    — find what you love and let it kill you —

He had hoped Dahmer would find his way to Tephra after the frostbitten meeting in the meadow. The two had struck a fast, easy friendship and Magnus had found himself easily enjoying the company of the black brute. So when he sees him breeching the border of the volcanic land, his handsome face split into a grin, his scarred lips lifting into a crooked, warm smile. Of course, he had been patrolling the border and while he had been able to make out the shape and form of the stallion, the trip to him was not as quick.

For a brief, fleeting moment, Magnus almost missed the alien weight of the Gates-gifted wings.

Calculating the distance, he began to pick his way through the streams of water and magma. When he saw the familiar vision of Lucrezia approach him, he felt a small knot of anticipation in his belly ease. It was good to know that there were seasoned diplomats who called Tephra home, even if they were not a traditional kingdom. He did not mind carrying the burden of relations, of watching the border and greeting those who visited them, but it was a relief to know there were others to help.

By the time he reached them, he only caught the last bit of Dahmer’s sentence, but it was still enough to cause him to chuckle, his gold-flecked eyes warm with humor. “Ah, but the snow does bring out the color in your eyes,” he laughed as he came to a stop near the duo. Dipping his head in greeting, he gestured toward Lucrezia. “I see you have met Lucrezia.” One corner of his scarred lips rose into a crooked grin as he glanced back to the newcomer. “I trust that the trip was easy. I’m glad you took me up on my offer.”

magnus

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by magnus - 12-06-2016, 01:27 AM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM