• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia is beginning to find this new stranger named Dahmer pleasant. She enjoys the way he jokes around. The mare has always enjoyed a good laugh. She also enjoyed conversations that were witty and challenged her to be a little better than the other one. If anything, Lucrezia enjoyed an easy conversation that was filled with laughter and playful sarcasm. It was also welcoming to have such a conversation like right now since lately she has been feeling a down—but truly has been a lingering feeling these last couple years. “I’ll try not to,” she says with a soft smile, a hint of laughter sparking in her eyes.

At the mention of exploring, Lucrezia is all ears. “Yes!” She says with excitement. Lucrezia has always enjoyed exploring the world. It was how she learned every part of Beqanna and all that it held. And was one of her fondest memories of her childhood. Lucrezia watches as he eyes light up with mischief. She smiles at his next words. “Oh, you are scared of the volcano already?” She laughs happily at him playfully.

When Magnus approaches, her attention turns to him. A smile lifts up her lips as he chuckles. “Hello Magnus.” She greets him with a tilt of her head back at his acknowledgment of her. “How are you doing today?” And then turns her attention back to Dahmer. “Hopefully, the trip has prepared you for exploring the volcano.” Her voice and eyes are filled with a little mischief at Dahmer.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Lucrezia - 12-11-2016, 01:50 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM