• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia gives a tilt of her head to Dahmer. She looks at him over quickly with mocking display of disapproval. “I suppose I could spare you a couple days ready to prepare.” She says coyly. Another smile widens across her lips. She is beginning to notice how it hurts to smile—not that it was a bad thing either. Lucrezia needed to feel this pain more than ever. It was a start of being happen. “It will be a grand adventure,” she adds.

At his reply, Lucrezia is pleased to hear that he is doing well. She has a fondness for Magnus and the best interest for him as well. It was strange to her to see how quickly their friendship blossomed but she is happier than ever to have him on her team and leading her new home.

She listens intently on Dahmer’s next question. Lucrezia has wanted to begin helping Magnus around here in Tephra. She knows that not one person could rule such a place themselves. The burden was much heavier than it appeared. Then again, her father taught her it was important to surround yourself around with strong individuals that would support you. Sometimes her father was full of good advice while other times, she has come to learn, he was not so helpful.

At the mention of the council, she smiles. There had been one time she would have lead the peace caste of the Deserts; however, she had disappeared into the shadows. Lucrezia had feared such responsibilities. But, more than anything, it had been her own fear of if she was capable of even leading others when she struggled to know who she was. She didn’t want to lead anyone down.

“We may be new, but we are surely strong.” She says with a smile to Magnus at the mention of their land still in infancy. Lucrezia believed strongly that this land would blossom into something beautiful and strong. “In time we will have a full council for Tephra.” Although Lucrezia was interested in one of the positions, she does not say anything. She is not overly ambitious as some are. Instead, she serves her home to the best of her ability and hopes that Magnus will notice her efforts. After all, she does trust his decision and judgement for what is best of Tephra.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Lucrezia - 12-13-2016, 05:22 PM