• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!}

At her question, he rolls his shoulders, his mouth quirking upward into a crooked smile. “I have only been able to venture to Taiga so far, although Ischia and Nerine have come to our borders. From what I have been able to gather, much everyone is like us: simply trying to rebuild.” At her comment about Sylva, he simply frowned and tilted his heavy jawed head to the side. “What kind of rumor?”

He listens politely to her call, gold-flecked gaze washing over the residents milling about and then landing upon the familiar sight of Ellyse as she makes her way toward the group. This would be interesting. Ellyse’s words are honeyed, but Magnus has been around her long enough to recognize there are barbs beneath them. He is not surprised that she has answered the call with a challenge of her own.

She never did take kindly to orders.

He, however, does not intervene; instead he calmly looks on to Rael Fire. It did not do well to breed weakness into guardians of an army; he had given her the spot temporarily as a chance to prove herself, and this seemed like just the opportunity. If she could not defend herself against this challenge, how would she be able to defend Tephra? So he merely dips his head. “I have no objections to the challenge.”

Taking a step back, he motions toward the Challenge grounds. He was not going to miss watching this, not when the fate of their army hung in the balance of the outcome.

out of the blue out into the loneliest place that you'll ever know
    I carried the world just as far as I could but the damage had taken its toll

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!} - by Ellyse - 12-08-2016, 03:18 PM
    RE: Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!} - by magnus - 12-11-2016, 04:30 PM