• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't love you; but i always will. || magnus
    your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine. i don't love you, but i always will.
      His breath is warm against her cheek, and it reminds her too much of the evenings stolen away beneath the stars, of his lashes pressed along her flank and the warmth of his body chasing away a winter chill. Her mind is heavy, weighed down by wretched memories and unspoken words tucked away within breathless moments.

So often, her resolve hardens, but with him it crumbles - an infuriating loss of control that she is powerless to stop. Alas, though she knows she should not, she savors these quiet moments with him. He is a solid presence of stoicism and humility, and she is humbled by the way he seems to sift and change with the tide, the heavy blanket of seawater ebbing away at pieces of him as time goes on.

She cannot be so pliable; she is etched in stone and she cannot be moved.

His voice rises again, reverberating off of her golden flesh and she can feel the roughness of it vibrating off of what suddenly feels like hollow bone. A shiver courses its way along the length of her curved spine, and she cannot resist leaning into him, wanting to feel his words, more than hear. I should not ask that of you, he says, and a low but humorless chuckle rumbles within the core of her throat. But I cannot help myself.

"I am grown, Magnus. I know what I want, and I know what I need," Her voice wavers for a moment, hazel eyes cast away into the bleak emptiness of night, a heavy shroud of mist descending into the empty plain as if it were a dense cloud of smoke from an otherwise simmering, bubbling caldera. "you have not asked for anything that I cannot handle - I will take what I can get." I will take what of you I can have, she does not say. She does not need to.

The growling bass of his voice moves through her once again, and her heavy lashes close over her eyes as his whiskered lips travel along her skin, leaving her undone by the end of it. Her belly lurches uncomfortably as the tension rises, her heart dancing wildly within the confines of her chest with the heat of his confession.

"You are weak for no one," She muses softly, the quaking of her voice giving fault to her seemingly calm demeanor. "but I am weak for you."
    Ellyse

Messages In This Thread
    i don't love you; but i always will. || magnus - by Ellyse - 12-08-2016, 02:46 PM
    RE: i don't love you; but i always will. || magnus - by Ellyse - 12-10-2016, 07:17 PM
    RE: i don't love you; but i always will. || magnus - by Ellyse - 12-26-2016, 01:30 PM