• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Great things come in small packages | Lior, any

I look inside myself
    The child, though perhaps she is no longer a child, calls to him. Her voice is high, desperate, and familiar. Lior pivots away without any hesitation to seek out the tiny girl. Heavy hooves move him easily over the ground, the leather of his wings against his spine. "Smidge?" The dark male soon happens upon the littlest fairy.

Silver pools are warm and a smile is already covering the usual somber features. The stallion easily drops to a knee so he may be closer to her, his skull nearly the size of her body. Warmth breath rushes over her as Lior nuzzles the cloud girl. "I am happy to see you, fairy one." He smiles so gently. "Yes, this is my new home...I am so sorry about the cave." His voice drops off as he gives her a wounded look, a sigh following.

He is happy to see Smidge, perhaps the only time he has openly expressed the emotion, and is glad she has found him. The tiny horse was sacred to him and it eased his heart considerably to finally have her with him again.
    And see my heart is black

@[AbbyNormal]

sorry i took so long. forgive lior and i Sad

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Great things come in small packages | Lior, any - by Lior - 01-19-2017, 11:22 PM