• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

She has tempered her coloring since her venture into the meadow, but there is no denying that Djinni is rather more well-equipped than she usually is this evening.

Djinni shimmers into existence between two towering pillars of granite, shielded by the heavy shadows of a new moon. There is a leathery rustling as she settles the black dragon wings tightly to her sides, and the faint moonlight glimmers against her horns as she steps out onto the beach.

She’s been busy lately, half-following Nayl’s orders and half-doing-whatever-she-wanted. She is not as trapped as Raene as she would be in any other identity: the fish-shifting and color changing were convenient abilities. She should thank the Wildcat King for that, or perhaps his salmon queen had more in common with the aquatic animals than simply her coloring.

As she walks, her hooves leave crescents in the damp grey sand, marking her direct path down the beach. She clearly has a destination in mind, and when she finally stops at the mouth of @[Stillwater]’s cave, it is obvious that this place is the end of her journey. She could have simply appeared there – or wherever he happened to be – but she has at least a modicum of respect for privacy, so she calls for him from outside the safety of his damp abode.

“Stillwater,” she calls, a teasing lilt in her salt-rough voice, “I need you to do something for me.”

current appearance:
    natural build – slim
    smokey grullo minimal tobiano
    black dragon wings
    black dama gazelle horns
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 12-30-2016, 03:22 PM