• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    If Jord knew anything well.. she knew when someone was running from her. She had learned the small muscle movements, the circles, the look in peoples eyes when retreating.. from Akkadian. He seamed to always be running from her. She watched Dahmer.. her hazel orbs almost looking through him, she shook her skull.. she had made a mistake.. Her pistons instinctively carried her bodice out of the water to the dry land and her body shook, trying to rid her pelt of the water. Jord just turned her back to Dahmer and spoke to him without looking back at him. "I must explore the kingdom.. I have things I must do. May our paths cross again.."She spoke.. her vocals cold and unweilding. Her pistons then carried her away from this new mistake.. deeper into the forest where she soon blended into the shadows and vanished. Jord couldn't stay around Dahmer.. she didn't want to be around someone who would run from her. She had had enough of those people in her life.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer} - by Jord - 01-26-2017, 01:26 PM