• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    djinni

The concept of puppet kingdoms is not a new one in Beqanna – though it is here in this reformed place. The result of her impersonation had not been intentional, but far be it from Djinni to turn down something offered so easily. She hadn’t wanted the responsibility herself, and she’d easily made the decision to take Stillwater up on the offer he’d made earlier.

Nayl seems – despite Djinni’s misgiving – rather pleased, and an answering smile appears on Djinni’s grullo face. She only nods her head, not entirely able to find the words to accept more graciously, and when the tobiano queen laughs about Stillwater’s predicament, Djinni’s smile grows.

“Oh, he hates it.” She replies with a shake of her head. “Missing you, I’m sure.”

The grullo mage had never been interested in the relationship between her king and the black stallion, but their recent interaction had piqued her curiosity. It seems Nayl has denied him, which doesn’t surprise Djinni – but does make her question how often he has tried, or if Nayl had encouraged him before rebuffing him. Djinni has never seen the queen with a man, but that doesn’t mean that Nayl lacks male company – perhaps she is just more private about these things than most.

“Thank you,” she replies.

current appearance:
    slim build
    smoky grullo minimal tobiano
    mare
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 01-07-2017, 01:21 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 01-07-2017, 02:19 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 01-07-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 01-07-2017, 09:40 PM