• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm falling to pieces; any.
    I wish I could feel it all for you, I wish I could do it all for you

She asks her question and then waits for his response, growing a little irritated when he simply looks blankly back at her, an awkward silence building. Finally he tilts his head and the strawberry girl sighs, glad that he’s finally coming back to reality. Until – he leans around her, looking around the meadow, and then looking back at Kellyn and telling her he doesn’t see them.

This time, the irritation leaps high and fast into anger, and she pins her ears, “Seriously, are you stupid?” the pony-mare snarls, snaking her head downwards, though she refrains from reaching out to bite towards him. “I can look around the Meadow my own self. I was asking about not at this particular moment.” Like before she arrived, or somewhere she hasn’t looked.

But, no. This is not how you get people to do what you want. Not when you’re a little over 14 hands and without any of your powers. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath and opens them to find him leaning backwards, as if he can disappear.

She waits a moment.

He doesn’t disappear, only stands still and tilts his head at her again. Kellyn wonders if she’s already hit the nail on the head – perhaps he’s stupid? Or not-quite-all-there. Some sort of partially functioning mutant. Pity wars with distaste and finally she asks, “Are you ok? Because if you’re trying to evaporate or something – look, it’s not working.”

Kellyn
    the girl who walks in time and talks to ghosts
    daughter of cagney and elite

Messages In This Thread
    i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Thiago - 01-08-2017, 11:45 AM
    RE: i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Kellyn - 01-08-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Thiago - 01-12-2017, 05:08 PM
    RE: i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Kellyn - 01-19-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Thiago - 02-21-2017, 04:19 PM
    RE: i'm falling to pieces; any. - by Kellyn - 02-24-2017, 05:25 PM