• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] They say you can see her...
    Waylan
    Her offer is enticing, and perhaps a bit too good. His blood red gaze lingers on her for a moment before reappearing beside her with a form of elegance and perhaps even with a gentlemanly manner. His body curls around her, allowing alabaster tendrils of his tail to lash at her hind quarters. "Sister."  He states the word in a rather bland manner, allowing himself to unfurl around her and to swivel into a position beside her. "I work alone." His snaps, his tongue barbed with poisonous spines. 

His gaze remains cold, and unfaultered by any form of sympathy that was emitted from her sweet and frail body. Her moves from her side, and continues to circle her. "but sister perhaps we'll let this thought simmer for a few days. I do indeed wish to see what your fully capable of." And with a villianlike cackle, the man cloaks himself, and disperses int the depths of Pangea. For he had a son on the way, and he'd prefer to keep a watchful eye on his baby mama.
    He's So Bad, But he Does It So Well

lol idk.. maybe she can aid him kill one of Devin's ponies.. I'm not sure tho..

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] They say you can see her... - by Despayr - 01-16-2017, 01:36 AM
    RE: [Open] They say you can see her... - by Waylan - 01-26-2017, 10:50 PM