• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  all of my devils are free at last; any
    ORION'S BELT
    Forgotten were the moments of depression he had from wandering the darkness of the Forest... Lost and alone.  He had been a wanderer here but had a kingdom in a distant land.  A kingdom he had served well for many years.  Too many years.  It had consumed him.  The search for power, greatness... He had failed in many ways though.  He had pushed his children to abandon him.  His lovers did not truly love him.  There was one though, but that was a long long time ago, that was his true love.  To be stuck at the end of time where your love could not reach you wasn't unfathomable to him....

Her words flowed freely as she spoke of her journey. About time and love.  What was time anyhow?  Was it truly minutes and hours, days and years... Or was it moments and memories?  I suppose it was different for everyone.  Being immortal time was nothing really.  Immortality... It was a curse.  Everyone you ever got close to died, eventually.  Then you were left to pick up the pieces and move on.  Alone once again. 

His thoughts had wandered a bit but upon hearing her say she was a nobody shook him awake.  Her gaze catching his once more from where it had drifted to the darkness.  He allowed her to finish then quickly spoke, "M'Dear sweet Divide, ye are far from a nobody.  I have known many in my lifetime but very few hold thy light ye hold within ye's soul.  Ye are kind, sweet, compassionate... An Angel.  She 'twas lucky to have known thee.  Fore even a moment in time." Gaze held hers for a moment then shifted slightly.  He knew he shouldn't get so close, so involved.  Heart pounding within his chest made him feel...alive.  If that was even probable for an immortal.  His conflicted emotions were surfacing upon his large profile.  Something drew him to her even though he knew he should turn and walk away.  Eventually she would be gone and him alone once more...
    Wish Upon A Star
    HTML by Call

OOC: No problem Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all of my devils are free at last; any - by Orion's Belt - 02-12-2017, 01:38 AM