• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    In the lengthening daylight the shadows dulled Ruan’s once bright coat. He was greying now, and soon night would come and steal all of the color from this world - so much so that even Circinae’s bright jade coat would fade to black ink. Her eyes blink suddenly and her attention shifts to the thick woodland, ears stirring to attention at something that flits between the trees. Deer, perhaps. A sharp hunger rips through her gut and abruptly she’s so very, very aware of the nearness of the foal. His sweet mouth is downturned, eyes lowered to the ground and she cannot help but let her gaze stray to line of his chin … to run along the shape of his soft, sooty neck and look for a pulse, just … there.

“She has a point, I think.” Circy replies instantly, head rising in one swift, sharp motion to lock onto Raeg’n’s face. “Best that we both be prepared for Death before too much adventure.” Her tail swings once in the still air around them … and then her face lightens, a warm smile wiping all trace of edges from her features. “I think for now I’ll go home to Taiga, Ruan. But if you ever need a friend you know where to find me.” She says pleasantly, wanting instead to tell him that not all of his wolf friends were gone. “Same difference.” The shifter tells herself, winking in his direction before turning away.

She offers Raeg’n a demure nod and then she is heading elsewhere from them, rounded chest parting the grasses before her while the soft chirp of insects begin to rise in the air. As she sinks in between the towering trunks, far beyond the reach of her new acquaintances, Circinae can’t help but point her nose to the darkening sky and ponder over the chances of a full moon. Ruan’s coat would gleam like silver, and hers would would blend with the shadows, where safety ran in numbers … and where the boy had a new ally.
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM