• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is all of me for all the world to see; leliana
    She melded and formed into him, as though she were made for him. The sounds she made were nearly as powerful as her touch, stirring the heat, the need. His name on her lips was low, natural and hazy. Just as effective. Dovev.. He hummed in pleasure at the sound of it, his eyes closing, but it ended in a sharp, breathy inhale as her sweet lips met his hard jaw. His heart instantly jolted, racing loudly in his chest. He hated that she felt so damn good. He loved it.

Tender attention at her shoulder seemed to coax her magic to it, slowly healing beneath his touch as he continued methodically caring for her. That deep, darker part of him wondered: if he bit her now, could his lips persuade that to heal as well? It was tempting, enough to tighten his jaw around her skin in a sharp pinch. He ached to hear her gasp; pleasure or pain, he needed to hear it. The flesh between his teeth was so very tempting, but he eventually released it with a purposeful tug. Do you see how I want you?

"Dovev," she answered his warning, her tone accepting, compliant. Submissive. If he continued, if they kept down this path, she would let him. She wouldn't stop them this time. Could she really want this? Did she really understand where this was going?

Her perfect lips covered his jaw again, roamed over the lip of armor there. He gasped quietly, her touch burning him, sparking electricity along his skin and down his spine. "Dovev," she said again, lower and deeper. Needing. His body answered her without thought, hardening, aching for her.
    ..I thought- he gasped again, barely breathed, I thought I told you not to touch me. He swallowed, tried to push down the wild darkness she couldn't possibly understand, couldn't truly accept. Hide it from her, just a little longer.

But it was there in his eyes, fever-bright and gradually taking over.

He gripped her mane and jerked her to him, her shoulder slamming into his chest. He needed the pressure. As if he could lift her to him and pin her hard against a wall, he needed the pressure. Because that's the kind of man he was; rough, forceful, controlling. Rough. But passionate. Leliana, he growled, his heart hammering against her. His kisses found her again, hungry and spreading, lipping sweetly and nipping sharply. Something had to give, something had to stop this. But he wasn't sure he was capable of it anymore.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is all of me for all the world to see; leliana - by Dovev - 02-11-2017, 12:50 AM