• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is all of me for all the world to see; leliana
    He loved the sound of her breathing, coming so shallow now. Like his. The heat of desire soared through him, encouraged by her every sound, every touch. Her heart would be thundering, too, like his. She wanted this. She wanted him.

She responded to his gasp, her head tipping back. It was all the prompting he needed and he was there at her throat, hot mouth forming around her, kissing her deeply. Every taste of her was not enough, every look in those clouded eyes, thick with wanting. He needed more. I don't care, her head shook, brushing away his reminder not to touch him, and her lips were on his face again, I don't care, Dovev. She dragged a low groan from him, the sensation of her soft lips on his skin rendering him helpless, driving him further into this blissful haze. Her touch was everything.

He tugged her into him and she gasped. It rippled through him, a shock to his system, a crashing wave of unbearable need for her. Everything was so hot, so burning, and the heated pulse of her magic swept through him, collided with it; mixing, igniting, erupting. The tide turned tsunami, and his eyes shot wide.

Leliana, he moaned helplessly, barely containing the swell of power, the charge of ecstasy. Her magic did not soothe this time. It rushed and pounded, it built up and pushed against his feeble grasp at control. There was a part of him that hadn't wanted this to go any further, a part he'd intended on listening to. He couldn't chance the season, couldn't bear the thought of ruining her as he had Cerva. He couldn't curse her with his dark spawn and have her hate him too. Abandoned again. He had Atrani; maybe she was all he was meant to have, to hold close. She was his everything.

Say it. Tell me you care about me.
    Somehow, he rocked backwards when everything in his mind was rocking into her in maddening rhythm. His heartbeat deafened his ears, slammed against his chest, fought against the breadth of space he forced between them. The need in his eyes didn't shadow, but he desperately tried to cage it, lock it away and keep her safe. He gasped for air, pressing his forehead to hers and drawing ragged breaths. His head shook, just barely.

I.. Of course he cared. Of course she was the one to make him lose his mind, nearly lose control. He never much cared for control, took what he wanted, but now he knew what his love brings. Now he knew he had to care. His thoughts were still trapped in the heat, reluctant to leave that place of wonder so he could think straight. I do, Leliana. I care for you. And that's why he had to leave.

He hadn't meant for this to happen. Meant to tell her he had a family -but he didn't, meant to tell her he had a child to look after. Meant to watch her turn her back and leave forever. He couldn't do any of that when she drove him so deep in consuming passion. This was the part where he told her he needed to leave. Explain it to her another day when she wasn't so damn addicting.

But his voice died, and all he could do was hold her as he tried to calm the hurricane of emotions.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is all of me for all the world to see; leliana - by Dovev - 02-11-2017, 12:59 PM