• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  break some bread for all my sins
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Itching for solitude, Dahmer has taken a few hours away from Tephra to explore the Meadow for the first time. He meanders through the tall grasses slowly, his black muzzle turned up towards the cloudless blue sky. His eyes, a similar color, scan the vast surroundings casually. In the distance, the soldier of Tephra notices a few streams that have collected into a small water basin, and he turns his long legs in the direction of the mountain-fed pond.

The long, swaying grasses tickle at his underbelly, but the stallion is enjoying the noontime sun too much to notice. There are few others in the Meadow today, and most seem quite determined to remain alone. Dahmer doesn't recognize anyone that he knows, and so he turns his attention back to the water basin, where he halts his wandering.

Deciding to thoroughly enjoy his time away from the volcano, Dahmer drops his black frame to the ground and he lays entirely on his side, head resting in the grass. He snorts occasionally to rid himself of a fly, but otherwise the thoroughbred stallion remains un-moving.

He hums a quiet tune and thinks of his mother. Would she be proud of him, he wonders and lets his thoughts drift where they may.

A loud noise rings out from somewhere nearby and the black beast scrambles to get his hooves beneath him, his ears lashed backwards to his skull. His blue eyes, with pupils narrowed, find another horse just off to his right, on the other side of the water basin. "You alright, friend?"

+ tag any
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:14 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Dahmer - 03-06-2017, 09:11 PM