• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And I will put enmity between you {Any}

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

She has never had reason to eschew love. Not in the traditional sense, at least. Indeed, her parents are very much in love. The perfect picture of filial harmony and devotion. Of the good the love can bring to a being. But Heartfire is perhaps more world weary, more cynical. With her unique ability to view the world through the eyes of others, she has a perspective of what truly happens out there that few others can ever hope to have.

And there is no doubt it has hardened her. If she hadn’t been fortunate enough to experience love in her youth, she might now be even colder, crueler, more callous than she currently is. Whatever the reasons, her experiences have made her what she is. Have turned her into this creature that instills both longing and frustration into her green companion, even if she will never be aware of it.

Whatever her longings are however, she keeps them deep within her breast. Perhaps age has made her sentimental, but she would never let the world know that.

His proclamation causes her a rare exasperation, tinged by just a hint of amusement. Pinning dark ears against her crest, she returns his sharp snap with one of her own. A warning and a statement.

His whispered words, the gentle caress against her jaw, soothe her from her ire however. Even if it does seem a bit trite. She allows the smile back onto her lips as her bright blue eyes glitter. ”Oh, here and there.”

Shifting, she trails her muzzle along his neck, nibbling lightly at his green locks. As he moves away, she allows her lips to drift along his shoulder, back, hip (a reminder, a faint promise), before tucking her chin once more and considering his retreating form.

After a moment, she follows him, allowing his surprising admission to sink in, to warm her skin. She tucks it safely away, something to consider later.

She catches him easily enough, gaze considering as she matches his easy pace. ”You were right, I suppose. But I think you’ll enjoy the reason I have come well enough.” She pauses then, considering how best to word her desires. ”I have made an enemy, it seems. One I would very much like to see brought down. I thought perhaps you might like the excuse to… practice your talents.”

Not that she could not handle this particular enemy on her own. But she would enjoy it so much better with Wyrm at her side.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Wyrm - 02-09-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Heartfire - 02-23-2017, 11:26 AM