• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And I will put enmity between you {Any}

:WYRM:

Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

There she is. In the snap between them it’s almost like old times, when he’d been young and obsessed with continuing his father’s horrible glory-trail. Her rare affection afterwards, however, takes him back to a time when he’d been King himself for a day … a time when he’d wanted her by his side to rule. It’d been an endeavor he would lose interest in (rather quickly) but it reminded him that she’d never said no to him, only asked what price he might pay for her help. His skin burns where her touch lingers.

“I’m always right, get used to it.” He quips, smirking quickly as she continues. Their paired legs make easy work of the woods before them, neither one pausing to untangle or clear the path. Her admission piques his interest, the word enemy falling like a hard weight as compared to the buoyancy of her continued conversation. Who would have been stupid enough to provoke her … and then get away with it? He’s not even aware that his teeth are grinding together again, but his head tips lightly in her direction to answer.

“It would be my pleasure to have you watch them suffer.” He tells her flatly, feeling that old sensation of pure energy begin to rush through him. To tear, smell the sickly sweet tang of copper blood, taste the fear and see death hovering once more close by would be … well, it would be fantastic. They reach a subtle fork in the path, worn down more so on one side than the other and Wyrm stops, turning to face her with his unsettling gaze. “I’m wanting - no … hoping that you can give me a … someone in return.”

His request is quick, the trees around them swaying while the two converse before diverging.

After, there is only the slanting (and quickly fading) sunlight. Wyrm doesn’t think on it, only asks where he might find her while his nose hovers over her shoulder. It’s getting late, and once again Heartfire has altered him.

HTML by Cal and Toli

OOC: Figured we could tie this thread up w/bby stuff at the end, if that's okay with you! If not, I can change all of it <3

Messages In This Thread
    And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Wyrm - 02-09-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Wyrm - 02-24-2017, 04:04 PM