• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//any
    ORION'S BELT
    As the last rays of orange have faded from view he now sees her in a different light.  The moonlight shimmers an array of brilliant whites against her pale coat.  She wearily nears as if she has second thoughts of their first meeting becoming another.  As distance closed between them a smile appears as kind as he remembered it to be.  As did he offered the same pleasant greeting but he was sure it was no match to hers.  Never.  She spoke and his lobes flickered to catch each words.  Each soft and beautiful word.  His soft blue gaze found hers as he replied, "'Tis a pleasure as always M'Lady." She looked as stunning as she had the first moment he had seen her.  His gaze lost deep in her sea green eyes as she slipped away to view the lands.  A comment made of its beauty and his thoughts.  His gaze never strayed, never faultered from her.  He had seen many beautiful nights in his time with none comparing to what his sights lay upon now.  His vocals soft and deep he agreed, "Tis now..." 
    Wish Upon A Star
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//any - by Orion's Belt - 02-24-2017, 07:43 PM