• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a falling star fell from your heart; any

Astrophel smiles at the mare’s contentment of the circumstances she has come to face in her life. It is a complex path and tough decision to come to an understanding of an event that has affected your life greatly. However, Astrophel is not ready to accept defeat so easily. The boy must return to his home. He has yet to try and find his way back among the stars or even feel the once celestial power he had stripped away.

He imagines that Jord had not given up so easily either. In his mind, so far, he pictured her to be a fighter and a compassionate person. Astrophel always tried to see others for who they really are. It is simply why he pays close attention to the very details of the world and the choices and words said by another. There was something inspiring about the very depth of the soul—something that pushed you forward, whether it was some sort of belief or purpose felt. Astrophel had his very own set of purposes and beliefs too just as he was like anyone else despite the different world is was part of.

“That means a lot to hear,” he says with another smile when she offers more than a simple hand. Jord offers something that everyone should experience with those they call their friends. So far he was pleased with his new friend. Astrophel laughs softly when she nudges him. “I hope you know you can expect the same from me if you need anything,” he says honestly and forthcoming despite their time being quite short of knowing each other. Some friendships formed that way though. As for the cremello boy, he was always willing to give a hand to a stranger or friend no matter the price. But, of course, it always had to be with good intentions.

Astrophel simply watches her as she takes in his scent. He isn’t exactly sure how complex it is, but simply observes her features as she does. If anything, there is a complexity of the boy that does not come to terms of what he knows and does. He is from a world that this world knows nothing about—unless you are a god or have powerful magic itself. It is a world much like time itself, and perhaps even the birthplace of time itself.

The name of the Tundra draws his ears forward and his eyes at a standstill with her down dark pair of eyes. “I remember the Tundra,” he says mystified by the mere idea of what she explained as the Mountain. “I suppose that is what has come to the world I know Beqanna to be.” Astrophel does not show sadness about it. He had never needed to mourn the loss of a home he did not feel quite at home with. However, he does think of those that he knew as a young foal—mother and father. But both of his parents died long ago, and he doesn’t quite feel sad as he knows they lived a happy life.

“You have lived in many places,” he says while it is quite obvious to the mare that she has, “but I would be very honored as well to see this place you call your home now.” The way she described it show wonderful with the lava crisscrossing streams and all. “When you are ready, I will follow.” He says with a bow of his head and boyish grin that grows from ear to ear.
    character info: here | character reference: here
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a falling star fell from your heart; any - by Astrophel - 02-27-2017, 10:27 PM