• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey only (M)

Lacey

She just wanted out of here. Sick of apologies, sick of being treated like she's fragile and going to break. It didn't matter if her eyes shined with stupid, naive want for something he'd never give her. That was beside the point. She knew it was hopeless. But whatever. She wasn't going to break and fall apart like she did before. He'd never see her fall apart. That was done, over with.

He cut off her escape and she glared at him. Never mind that her heart raced. Never mind that it was harder to breathe already. Goddamned bastard. And that damn, sexy smirk of his. Her eyes fell to it almost naturally, the fire in her eyes shifting just a little. Ugh, don't do this.

"Mmm, I love it when you're angry. So fucking hot."

She lost her breath as he stepped into her, trailed burning little bites down her neck, dragging his teeth along sensitive skin and kissing it away again. He purred at her, said sweet and delicious things that masked the breathy sigh on her lips. She knew she could do it again. She could let him do it all over again. But also, she really couldn't.

"You're a fire in my blood, Lacey, and I'd burn with you any day."

She didn't back off, but she jerked her face away with a sharp intake of breath, her teeth clenching painfully. Heart squeezing just as painfully, tight and clutching. Angry tears stung her eyes and she refused to look at him, refused to let him see. God, didn't he know what this was doing to her? Couldn't he see that she wanted more than stupid sex? Damn, she was so stupid.

Her heart ached for something she would never have. She.. but no. She couldn't be loved, not even by him. Not even by the only one to ever touch her this way. Her bottom lip pinched between her teeth, trying to hold in the pathetic whimper trying to squeeze its way out of her throat. She would not cry in front of him. Not happening. Her head shook as she forced herself to breathe, fought against the nails digging into her chest and her throat.

Just leave me alone, she whispered, pleaded. He couldn't love her, fine. She understood. She wouldn't ask. She wouldn't want him to. Eventually. He was him; wonderful and amazing and, god, so sexy. So bold. And she was her. Just her. And it wouldn't be enough. She would never be enough. Her head shook again as she swallowed the pain in her throat, backed a step away and tried again to leave. God, just let her go. Stop killing her. Stop making her want what she could never have.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey only (M) - by Wallace - 04-15-2017, 11:13 PM