• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost for you, im sooo lost for you
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    It had been quite some time since something awoke her from her slumber, especially to tug her out in the dark of night and to a place she'd never visited. The beach. The dip dyed mare couldn't possibly understand what brought her here but alas; she stands on the end of the wind-blown grass and watches from a distance as the waves gently lap at the bones that the salt and tide has not carried away. A faint scent is on the wind but more than smell she feels something great within her that says one of her own is gone. A friend, a King - a brother, father, and lover. She had heard whisperings through the meadow and river but had not believed.

"I was never prompt, you know that old man," she chuckles with a wry grin as her nose begins to sting with the thought of tears, "You are so loved, even in death - I respect everything you have done for me and for the Chamber (may it live on in our hearts) - I will watch out for the others, I promise you that. Rest easy, I'll annoy you as soon as I get the opportunity." There is no one to hear her promise but she knows the magma King can hear here, somewhere beyond the salt and earth.

And now for a different path.

Messages In This Thread
    lost for you, im sooo lost for you - by Killdare - 02-25-2017, 11:38 PM
    RE: lost for you, im sooo lost for you - by Malis - 03-01-2017, 01:03 AM
    RE: lost for you, im sooo lost for you - by Offspring - 03-01-2017, 04:49 AM
    RE: lost for you, im sooo lost for you - by Astri - 03-02-2017, 03:01 PM
    RE: lost for you, im sooo lost for you - by Kimber - 05-26-2017, 10:47 PM