• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love
    The cream and pale blue stripped tiger rolls onto his back. Sharp, thick teeth are flashing as the he stretches out his paws towards the sky, claws glinting under the hazy autumn day. He rolls to his side in a thud and slowly drags himself to his feet. Ice blue eyes blink up at the sky as he pads to the water's edge for a cool drink. Aquilo contemplates how to spend his day.

The tiger finishes his drink before he moves to shift to his equine form.

The young cream and blue stallion stands now with a small smile curling across his lips, pale eyes scanning the meadow. He looks for some company or perhaps a curious face. The youth really did not have much of an agenda and that was fine by him but he could use a bit of conversation. Limbs move his frame through the brown grasses with ease. Now that the mare were pregnant and the season of rut is passed, the women are satisfied with filled wombs and the stallions have since mostly lost interest.

But not far from where he stands, he notices another horse drifting like a leave on a pond's surface, drifting drifting drifting. "Hello there." His voice is cool and fluid as the words drip from his lips, a pale eye offered along with the playful tug of a smirk.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga

okay i hate starter posts :|

Messages In This Thread
    ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Aquilo - 02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 03-08-2017, 11:45 PM