• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love
    The young stallion watches the mare, an easy smirk still stretches over hi lips as he watches, listens, notices the way she moves under his gaze. She is an awfully pretty thing with the ill fortune to be damaged. Aquilo has noted the tangle of her legs, how she rocks with the shorter one but it does not deter him.

The sound of her small voice matches the elegant delicacy of her form. She is speaking, words tumbling out mindlessly as she stands tall and still, watching with the pale blue of his eyes. Quil does not like that he has startled her but he had thought she had hear his approach. The little dove was nearly shocked to death.

Oh dear.

"Brisaeys." Her name is smooth and exotic as it rolls from his tongue. "I'm sorry to have started you. I'm Aquilo but call me Quil." Another easy smile glides over his lips as he attempts to decelerate the situation. "What brings you to the meadow?" Lashes fall and lift over the sky blue eyes as he nears her, watching the way the swirls ripple over her body in one of the most facinating coats he has ever seen.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Aquilo - 03-05-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 03-08-2017, 11:45 PM