• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love

Oh the outcast dreams of acceptance,
    just to find pure love's embrace

Brisaeys stops her sputtering as soon as she hears the first sounds of her name rolling off the tip of his tongue. Had it always sounded that beautiful? Or could it be that she had just never heard it poured like silk from the lips of someone such as the statuesque stallion before her. Her eyes are transfixed as she watches the smile tug on his lips. Following each word as it rumbles out in a sweet baritone to become a symphony in her ears.

"Quil" she tastes his name and finds she quite likes the way it feels, "It is a pleasure to meet you." Her words are softer now, less frantic as she grows accustomed to his presence. He is unlike anybody she had ever met before. So calm and collected, the color of ice. Everyone else in her family was either golden or purple, to see someone so different was refreshing. And the fact that they were speaking and he didn't seem to want anything from her, Brisaeys was in heaven. Her interactions with others were so few and far between, and normally this would be about the time she would make her polite escape, but she had grown kinda tired of running from her horrible siblings. Perhaps she could stay a little while longer.

"I don't often come to the Meadow, but Autumn is my favorite season, and I thought I would try to catch the last of the leaves before all the color was gone for winter." She smiles shyly at him, eyes gazing up at the stallion from under her thick lashes. "What brings you out here?" she twists her shortened limb in the mud, wishing she could pretty herself up a little.

Brisaeys . Mare . Warlander Hybrid . Nebula Buckskin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 03-08-2017, 11:45 PM