• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love
    He smiles at her. Wide and genuine. She is a pretty thing with a darling face and even sweeter voice. Quil enjoys her lovely company openly.

"Ah yes, the Meadow." He remarks with a swift glance around them. The fall of fiery leaves, the lone caws of crows, an occasional rustle from squirrels as they hurry to gather  their stores for the winter. "Out for a stroll I suppose." He rolls his shoulders with a slight shrug with a small smile to accompany it. "And you, Bris?" The young stallion takes the liberty of shortening her name, ears forward as he listens for her reply.
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga

this reply is so short and so late, feel free to not reply. I just have limited time and I am so so sorry.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Brisaeys - 03-08-2017, 11:45 PM
    RE: ANY-|-gonna give you my love, every inch of my love - by Aquilo - 03-23-2017, 03:03 PM