• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i want you to know, that its our time; Lior.
    He stands there silently like many of the very oaks that stood in Beqanna. Tall and unwavering despite the storms that roiled within. He watches how the tawny woman blinks back a source of pain. She tangles like tigers on the jungle floor but it is with herself.

Lior can say nothing of any relevance but simply nod with a small grunt. "I see." His reply is small, two worthless little words. He can not begin to relate to the magic this woman speaks of for he has never possessed such skill. Instead, Lior stands there as he has done for so long, quiet and listening. Silver eyes watch her from beneath the thick of his forelock as believes he looks sympathetic but fails and the stoic features remain upon his face.

"And so you miss it?" He inquires with a touch of curiosity, reading her expressions.
    I want you to remember

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i want you to know, that its our time; Lior. - by Lior - 03-23-2017, 03:12 PM